- Mantra Yoga reserves the right to refuse admission to any student for Yoga Teacher Training, workshops, classes or retreats.
- In case due to some emergency a student is not able to come on time, he/she must inform Mantra Yoga in advance and he/she may be admitted to training at the discretion of Mantra Yoga.
- Mantra Yoga requires that all trainees attending our Teacher Training program have comprehensive travel and medical insurance for the duration of their training.
- If the student has not paid the booking fee and the course fee is updated, the latest fee will be applicable which the student is applying for.
- Late registration depends on the availability of seats.
- Trainee identification such as a photocopy of Passport and Visa must be provided before the initiation ceremony.
- Mantra Yoga cannot guarantee your registration in Teacher Training Course training until the advance payment is made.
- Advance booking payment MUST be made to secure the place with the application Form.
- Mantra Yoga has a strict NO REFUND Policy in case a student withdraws from Yoga Teacher Training Course before the training commences under any circumstance. However, a student can transfer his/her fees towards any future date within one years of original registration date. Also, we only allow students to postpone their dates ONCEafter which their application will be cancelled.
- In the unlikely event that Mantra Yoga training, workshop or retreat is canceled 100% of the payment will be refunded, or an alternative retreat or training placement will be offered according to the circumstances.
- If a training, workshop or retreat must be abandoned or interrupted due to exceptional circumstances there will not be a refund if more than half of the training has been completed (start and finish dates inclusive).
- Mantra Yoga accepts no responsibility for flight costs in the event of cancellation of training, workshops or retreats. The organization is not liable for any flight cancellation, rescheduling or delays.
- Mantra Yoga reserves the right to alter the course or curriculum and to select staff from a pool of qualified teachers depending upon availability per training.
- Materials that are part of any training, workshop or retreat including but not limited to the Yoga Teacher training manual, the general layout of the Mantra Yoga Website, Logos, Trademarks and web pages content are the property of Mantra Yoga. Using this information with third parties or for financial gain without full permission of Mantra Yoga is strictly prohibited.
- Mantra Yoga takes the privacy and security of our trainees and their personal information very seriously.
- Information collected is used strictly by us to provide our services to you and as is required for the provision of our services.
- Information submitted to Mantra Yoga may be shared with administrative staff and teachers solely for the purpose of administration and teaching.
- Pictures taken during training, workshops, retreats or classes may be used in a promotional capacity such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, Flicker, You Tube, the organization website etc. By agreeing to these terms and conditions trainees give full permission for this information to be released.
- Mantra Yoga retains no liability for use of pictures or videos taken by trainees of the training, the teachers or other trainees.
- Photos and videos taken by trainees during training are deemed to be for learning and personal use only. Sharing this information with third parties or for financial gain without full permission of Mantra Yoga is strictly prohibited.
- Mantra Yoga may contact graduates in the future about upcoming events and opportunities. This will require the use of trainee contact details. If trainees are uncomfortable with this please make this explicitly known to the staff via email.
Health or Injury Issues:
- Injury or illness prior to or during the training by partaking in training, workshops, retreats or classes, trainees retain control and direction over all their physical activities and voluntarily assume full liability and accept the risk of harm, including physical injury and discomfort as a result of their participation in activities during the program.
- Mantra Yoga accepts no liability for any injury or illnesses that occur to trainees during the training, workshops, retreats or classes.
- The students must not engage in consumption of alcohol, any other intoxicants, drugs or any kind of illegal activities during the course and abide by the laws of India.
- In case of pregnancy, the student must understand that he/she participate fully at their own risk and that of their unborn child/children.
Using Our Website
When using our website:
- You agree NOT to reproduce, distribute, modify or re-post our content on another site, frame or mirror our site or link to our site without our prior written consent.
- You agree to seek our written permission if you would like to link to our website or copy our content in any way, shape or form. By supplying us with material via digital or hardcopy, you allow us unlimited, royalty free use of its content.
- You grant to us a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use (including but not limited to publishing, exploiting and modifying) any material you email, post or submit to us.
- We try to update our site regularly, so we may have to suspend access, service or functionality from time to time, without notice. If required, we may have to close our site indefinitely. We will not be liable if, for any reason, our site is unavailable at any time or for any period of time.
- We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, reliability or timeliness of the Website or any reports or services provided through it, and we are not obliged to update the Website or correct any inaccuracies, which may become known to us
Your use of, and reliance on, this Website (including all Content) is entirely at your own risk, and we exclude our liability to you (including because of our negligence) for all types of loss resulting from your use of or reliance on this Website (including all Content), however incurred, including (without limitation) for any lost profit, lost opportunity, lost revenue, lost data, losses resulting from security failure or computer viruses, or any indirect or consequential loss, resulting from your use of this Website or the Content.
- It may be necessary for us to review and revise these Terms and Conditions. Mantra Yoga reserves the right to review and change these terms and conditions at any time. If revised, changes will be posted on the website.
You agree to thoroughly read and comply with our Terms and Conditions set out within. Anyone infringing on the aforementioned terms could be excluded from the use of our services.